A lot of fantastic querying writers out there have been visiting the blog and getting an idea for what I’m looking for through my blog pages and posts. It is always heart-warming for an agent to know that writers do their research.
Last year I posted my wishlist and this year I’ve updated it for you.
Here is my 2012 wishlist:
- Contemporary YA
- High Concept Picture Books
- The ‘Book Club Book’
- Commercial Literary Fiction
- Pop Science and Pop Psychology Proposals
- Women’s Fiction
- Women’s Non-Fiction: health, nutrition, relationships
- Platform Based Non-Fiction: must have a demonstrable expertise and a quantifiable market
If you have these, please send! Send submission emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or find the P.S. Literary Agency’s submissions webpage here.