Jay Onrait fans: this book is not to be missed.
TOP TEN THINGS YOU’LL LEARN WHEN YOU READ THIS BOOK:
10) Jay was beaten up by an MMA fighter on live television
9) Interviewing Will Ferrell can be a harrowing experience
8) Jay once ruined a perfectly good pair of underwear on Christmas Eve
7) Failing as a stand-up comedian can lead to a job in broadcasting
6) Jay ran a marathon to get a ticket for the 2010 men’s Olympic gold-medal hockey game
5) Jay was sexually harassed at TSN by a senior citizen every day for ten years
4) Jay appeared as the Phantom of the Opera on national television
3) Jay was entertained nightly by free live sex shows throughout university
2) Jay was single-handedly responsible for Winnipeg’s second NHL team being called “The Jets” (he claims)
1) Running around in a full-body unitard at the London Olympics is a bad idea
All this and more awaits you inside ANCHORBOY!