Remember: a critique is not a query. So if you want to sign up and get a critique and then use the feedback you can still query me after.
I will be teaching a Writer’s Digest Webinar on June 5th at 1pm EST. Sign up today! It includes a critique of the first 5 pages of your manuscript. Space is limited.
WEBINAR: SUCCESSFULLY PUBLISHING YOUR FIRST NOVEL IN THE 21ST CENTURY
It has never been more difficult to get traditionally published and make your writing stand out than right now. No matter what your writing goals are, a writer needs to get their book noticed to make it in this age of publishing. But with the right tools and industry insider tips you can make it possible.
Being a published author in the 21st century means knowing how to get published, how to do it well, and how to rise above all the other books out there. Instead of accepting that it’s a competitive industry, why not learn what it takes to build a successful writing career?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to begin your book and why you’ve probably been starting in the wrong spot
- Self-editing tips that will transform your manuscript
- How to make your query letter stand out (from someone who reads over 800 a month!)
- Why agents stop reading your manuscript
- What agents are looking for in writers that are going to help them stand out
- How agents partner with authors to make them stand out in 21st century publishing
Sign up here! Listen to me for an hour and a half from the comfort of your own desk. And don’t forget: I will be critiquing the first 5 pages of everyone’s manuscript in the weeks following the Webinar.