From Literary Agent Carly Watters comes Getting Published in the 21st Century, an ebook of Writer’s Digest award-winning blog content and new material primed to help writers get published.
It has never been more difficult to get traditionally published than it is right now. But with the right tools, and industry insider tips, Carly will show you how it’s possible for you.
Getting Published in the 21st Century will share with you:
• How to begin your book and why you’ve probably been starting in the wrong spot
• 10 self-editing tips that will transform your manuscript
• Carly’s 9 ways to write smarter, not harder
• 5 tips to make your query letter stand out (from someone who reads over 800 a month!)
• The top 7 reasons why agents stop reading your manuscript
• What agents are looking for in a client
• 12 ways to create an author community
Whatever question you have about crafting your novel and how to get it published, Getting Published in the 21st Century has the answers.
Buy on Amazon.
Buy in multiple formats on Smashwords.
Cover Design by Caitlin Rantala.