- 35% of advice given in any Home Hardware does not come from an actual employee
- 67% of Canadians own summer snow pants
- 32% of Canadians can’t spell “tuque” but own at least four
- 56% of Manitobans are convinced they’ve travelled to the future when visiting other provinces
- 79% of Canadian teens don’t want to wear their winter coat, it’s not even that cold out
- 100% of Canadian hockey players give it 110% every game
- 65% of Canadian Instagram accounts include an artsy photo of a Tim Hortons cup
Colin Mochrie, a man known worldwide for working without a script, tackles the classics in this surprising, delightful collection of stories
Borrowing from a well-known improv game, Mochrie takes the first and last lines from familiar classics and reimagines everything in between. With the same engaging humour he exhibits on stage, television, and film, he takes the reader in bizarre and hilarious new directions.
Imagine Herman Melville’s Moby-Dick featuring a killer toupée. Imagine Sherlock Holmes doing stand-up and The Night Before Christmas with a time-travelling twist. This inspired collection is comical, quirky, and clever—classic Mochrie.